Our next call for funding applications will be announced here, as well as on Facebook.
- Are based in South Africa.
- Are smaller, established organisations.
- Are registered entities (or in process of registering).
- Create social impact within the scope of our 6 pillars.
- Provide a detailed breakdown of funds requested.
- Provide the previous year’s report, including budget.
- Provide a list of current funders.
- Commit to submitting quarterly reports for the year, if funded by SP.
Our Application Process
IDENTIFY YOUR PILLAR
See which one of our pillars best fits your organisation.
CHECK FUNDING CRITERIA
Check the funding criteria before completing the application.
Complete the online form and upload relevant documents.
Rainbow Arts Organisation-(NPO),
Our beneficiaries, youth members, staff, the board of directors and the community of Delft at large are very proud and lucky to have partnered with the Survé Philanthropies in this journey of changing lives through Arts Development.
Jabaar Cassiem Mohamed
The Deaf Federation of South Africa Western Cape,
A huge thank to you, Survé Philanthropies for supporting us!
We hired a stage, speakers and other goodies to make this event solid and a success. Without your support, this event would not be possible.
WOMEN AND BEYOND,
Women and Beyond committee is grateful for the opportunity we were given to attend the NPO workshop on the 17th April 2019. This platform empowered me and the organisation.
SA Youth Choir,
Thank you once again for your much valued contribution, we truly appreciate your support. May you continue to spread goodwill and change lives for the better through your acts of kindness.